1/3 cup slivered or sliced almonds
3 cloves garlic
3/4 cup silken tofu
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsps lemon juice
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp caper brine
1/2 tsp mustard powder
Sea salt to taste
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until crumbly and place in an airtight container.
- Blend garlic, tofu and oil in the food processor until creamy.
- Add lemon juice, capers, caper brine and mustard powder and pulse until blended.
- Add mixture to the almonds and whisk to combine.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.