3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
½ cup sliced almonds
3 tbsps chia seeds
½ cup goji berries, soaked
¾ cup coconut palm sugar
¼ cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsps cinnamon
2 tsps fine Himalayan salt
- Soak goji berries overnight. Strain and dry on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients except goji berries in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread out in an even, ½-inch layer on a baking sheet and transfer to oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir, then return to oven for 10 minutes, then stir and return to oven again. Continue stirring every 10 minutes until granola is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and stir goji berries into mixture.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and store in a large glass jar and serve with coconut milk or yogurt.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016